Copper Foiled Flexible Busbar refer to the busbar as a composite of several layers of 0.1mm or 0.2mm thick copper foil. The structure of the busbar has two separated areas: solid and flexible.The solid area is welded by molecular diffusion welding machine and it is for cell/module connection in battery pack.The flexible area is not be welded during manufacture process and it will be beneficial for assembly and reliability for vibration.
· Good electric conductivity
· Be flexible and better for assembly
· More reliable for vibration
· Majorly for bolt/nut connection
· Can be for cell connection and module connection